You can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin’ to make sure you never miss a post on #TheBrightLife.
I thought I would share some of the blogs that inspired me to start writing about #TheBrightLife:
- A Yellow Brick Blog – I’ve been following Kirstie’s blog for a few years now since we met during the Disney Programme interview process – A Yellow Brick Blog is a great UK based blog for all things fashion, beauty and Disney!
- McKenna Bleu – McKenna’s style caught my eye on Instagram and now I am huge fan of not only her beautiful Instagram page but also the blog to match – Full of bright colours and cute, girly fashion choices it is great inspiration.
- Color Me Courtney – Courtney’s blog is so fun and down to earth, I love following along with her life in New York via her detailed Instagram stories and insightful, honest blog posts.
- Lucky Day – Shelby’s Orlando based blog makes me so happy every time a new post pops up. Her Disney posts make me feel like I’m back in my happy place and her fashion posts, which include lots of Lilly Pulitzer give me wardrobe envy!
- Annie Wears It – I love reading Annie’s blog to keep up to date with where to find the best deals on the latest fashions and brands such as Lilly Pulitzer. Recently Annie has been posting about her travel experiences in Europe, I love getting other people’s views and being able to pick up travel tips, not to mention her amazing photography.
- Teggy French – I LOVE Alex’s Instagram page and her blog is just as great – A complete style icon. I love drawing on her Palm Beach inspired style tips and Alex herself is so sweet answering questions on Instagram about the looks she showcases.
Who are your favourite bloggers to follow? Post in the comments or leave a link to your own blog!